Thursday, May 14, 2009

Follow- Ice Bears of the Beaufort

Hello again. Every now and then I will find a polar bear cause which stands out, makes mes cry, I feel can use some help, or all of the above. Today, I've got the amazing and inspirational documentary and project Ice Bears of the Beaufort

You can preview the movie, here.

Besides the fact that is an awe inspiring film, this one also hits close to home. While many groups focus a lot of their attention on global warming to solve the greater problem of polar bear extinction, these particular polar bears are actually threatened by another human greed; oil. They are also right here in the U.S., Alaska.

I hope that you can take the time to look through their site, and hopefully see the film. There are many things we can do to support this project, including but not limited to spreading the word! I cannot find a place to make donations on their site just yet, but if they do so in the future, I will update this post. Thanks again for reading!

Adrienne.

(Via icebearsofthebeaufort.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment